EXACT Showcase Camps give athletes personal interaction & exposure to college coaches from top NCAA programs.
Event Registration & Details
|Gender||State||Event Name||Start Date||Duration||Register Info|
|Boys||VA||Richmond Exposure Camp (Henrico, VA)||Gender: Boys State: VA||Mon, April 2nd 2018||1.3541666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||NJ||South Jersey Exposure Camp (Pitman, NJ)||Gender: Boys State: NJ||Mon, April 2nd 2018||1.4166666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||NC||North Carolina Exposure Camp (Raleigh, NC)||Gender: Boys State: NC||Sat, May 26th 2018||1.3958333333333 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||NY||Long Island Exposure Camp (Long Island, NY)||Gender: Boys State: NY||Sat, May 12th 2018||1.4166666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||OH||Cleveland Boys Exposure Camp (Oberlin, OH)||Gender: Boys State: OH||Sat, June 16th 2018||1.4166666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||CT||Connecticut Exposure Camp (New Haven, CT)||Gender: Boys State: CT||Fri, March 30th 2018||1.3333333333333 Day||RegisterLearn More|
Northeast Boys Multi College ID Camp
The #GoMental Movement
By starting the #GoMental movement, EXACT has enabled thousands of current collegiate, professional, and aspiring high school athletes to reach their performance goals. We hope you'll join us so that you can reach your own desired destination.
Great experience meeting coaches, and having the discussion panel with coaches and parents. The games were fun and challenging, which I really enjoyed. Thanks EXACT!
Great job and we look forward to attending more EXACT camps, as well as introduce my younger son to the camps when the time is right. Thank you!
When will confirmed coaches be announced?
We are in the process of selecting and confirming coaches now. The confirmed list will be added to the website in the next couple weeks.This event will feature coaches from some of the top regional institutions. EXACT has the largest college network in the country, as over 1,000 college coaches from top DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA programs around the country have participated in EXACT’s events. Our goal is give athletes maximum exposure to a broad range of college soccer options.You can see the coaches we had at our most recent events in the region on this event page by selecting the “EXACT’s College Network” tab which is the second option on the left-side menu on the event page.
When will a facility be confirmed?
- We are finalizing details with a top notch soccer facility in this region. As soon as the host site is confirmed, it will be posted to this event page.
Are all college coaches listed on the coaching staff actually going to be there?
- Yes - EXACT Sports hires all coaches to be on the field instructing and evaluating athletes throughout camp. All coaches listed on the coaching staff are confirmed to participate, instruct, evaluate and get to personally know the players.
Is there training for Goalkeepers?
- Yes – the EXACT Soccer Exposure Camp coaching staff always includes college goalkeeper coaches. Goalkeepers will participate in keeper-specific sessions that are designed and led by college goalkeeper coaches.
Is there a trainer on-site at camp?
- Yes – there is a Certified Athletic Trainer on-site at all times.
What do players need to bring to camp?
- Soccer equipment to bring includes soccer clothes, cleats, shin guards, ball, water bottle, socks, goalkeeper gloves*, and GYM SHOES/FLATS.
Can parents watch?
- Parents are more than welcome to attend any of the sessions throughout the day. This includes, training, afternoon game-play, and informational meetings (parent meeting and recruiting informational session).
What is EXACT's Cancellation Policy?
Because our camps have a limited capacity, we cannot offer refunds to campers who cancel for any reason. However, during registration you may purchase "No Questions Asked" (NQA) cancellation insurance that will allow you to receive a refund in the event that you are unable to attend the camp.
For those that do not purchase NQA cancellation insurance, we are only able to offer you a transfer of your registration fee less a credit transfer fee to cover EXACT's incurred event costs. Transfer fee is 20% (when notified 14+ days out) or 35% (when notified 1-14 days out from camp). The credit will be stored on your account in PrepHero (EXACT's Registration partner) and can be applied to any open EXACT camp within 12 months. There is no credit provided to no-shows at the camp, so please notify us early!
If you are already registered and need to cancel, please go to https://prephero.com/camps/
cancel and login using the account created during registration. Click here to learn about our weather policy. For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes, EXACT takes great care in ensuring compliance with NCAA rules, as college coaches are interacting and training with players on the field. In accordance with NCAA rules, EXACT camps are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as age, number and grade level. however, camp attendance at EXACT is never restricted by a camper's skill level or competitive experience. More information on NCAA compliance can be found here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
Open Enrollment Camp (NCAA)
- Yes, all EXACT events are open enrollment, complying with NCAA bylaws, allowing any and all athletes to participate. To read more about EXACT's approach to NCAA compliance and how we manage a positive training experience, click here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
My question is not covered here. Is there someone I can speak to at EXACT Sports?
- Yes, the best way to reach us is to email us at Director@exactsports.com. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days (but it is usually much quicker!).