Event Registration & Details
|Gender||State||Event Name||Start Date||Duration||Register Info|
|Girls||VA||DC Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: VA||Sun, December 9th 2018||1.3541666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Girls||PA||Philly Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: PA||Sun, November 25th 2018||1.3541666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Girls||NJ||New Jersey Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: NJ||Mon, February 18th 2019||1.3333333333333 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Girls||OH||Cleveland Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: OH||Mon, January 21st 2019||1.3958333333333 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Girls||CT||Connecticut Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: CT||Mon, January 21st 2019||1.3541666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Girls||MA||Boston Girls Multi College ID Camp||Gender: Girls State: MA||Fri, February 22nd 2019||1.3541666666667 Day||RegisterLearn More|
Southeast Girls Academic 50 ID Camp
Google Map View
The #GoMental Movement
By starting the #GoMental movement, EXACT has enabled thousands of current collegiate, professional, and aspiring high school athletes to reach their performance goals. We hope you'll join us so that you can reach your own desired destination.
Traveling far to get to EXACT? Campers have the option to participate in the residential, overnight program. Typically, 20-40% of campers participate in this optional program. Those interested in lodging can add on during registration. Campers stay in EXACT-supervised accommodations with 1-3 fellow participating players. Friendship requests can be made to email@example.com. Included in the EXACT residency option are two nights lodging, dinners, breakfasts and shuttle between the camp game fields and the overnight accommodations (plus all the fun you can handle!).
If You Drive
RYSA Soccerplex, 1780 Old Salem Rd SE, Conyers, GA 30013 View in Google Map
In addition to a GPS location, we provide specific directions to all participants in pre-camp materials so you know exactly where to go and when to be there!
If You Fly
The following airport options are most convenient for the event location:
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport ( ATL ) - 40 Mins
If you are flying home after camp, we recommend booking a flight at 8pm or later if possible. EXACT will not be able to provide rides to and from the airport.
Athletes Traveling Alone
Players are welcome to travel to the EXACT ID Camp without an accompanying family member (though most do arrive with family). Players will have the option to get on the EXACT airport shuttle which will take the athlete from airport to camp (and back to airport after camp ends). Make sure to book your flight to arrive in the airport by 11am and have your departing flight leave after 8pm.
This is one of the first times I've had the opportunity to interact so closely with college coaches and it really opened up my eyes not only to the opportunities that are available to me, but also the personalities of these coaches. They truly care about the improvement and development of their players and it's so wonderful spending time with such professional and involved people.
Overall, it was an excellent camp experience, wish I lived in America to visit more ID camps, coaches gave me much more coaching and training then my own coaches, so it was good to see that I can pick it up a bit to improve my overall performances. I have gone MENTALLLLL!!!!!!!
The camp was very well run, and it is essential that everyone try to go to at least one EXACT camp while they still have the opportunity.
When will confirmed coaches be announced?
We are in the process of selecting and confirming coaches now. The confirmed list will be added to the website in the next couple weeks.This event will feature coaches from some of the top regional institutions. EXACT has the largest college network in the country, as over 1,000 college coaches from top DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA programs around the country have participated in EXACT’s events. Our goal is give athletes maximum exposure to a broad range of college soccer options.You can see the coaches we had at our most recent events in the region on this event page by selecting the “EXACT’s College Network” tab which is the second option on the left-side menu on the event page.
When will a facility be confirmed?
- We are finalizing details with a top notch facility in this region. As soon as the host site is confirmed, it will be posted to this event page.
Are all college coaches listed on the coaching staff actually going to be there?
- Yes - EXACT Sports hires all coaches to be on the field instructing and evaluating athletes throughout camp. All coaches listed on the coaching staff are confirmed to participate, instruct, evaluate and get to personally know the players.
Is there training for Goalkeepers?
- Yes – the EXACT Soccer Exposure Camp coaching staff always includes college goalkeeper coaches. Goalkeepers will participate in keeper-specific sessions that are designed and led by college goalkeeper coaches.
Is there a trainer on-site at camp?
- Yes – there is an Athletic Trainer on-site during all gameplay & training. Your well-being is a priority!
What do players need to bring to camp?
- Soccer equipment to bring includes soccer clothes, cleats, shin guards, ball, water bottle, socks, goalkeeper gloves*, and GYM SHOES/FLATS.
Can parents watch?
- Parents are more than welcome to attend any of the sessions throughout the day. This includes, training, afternoon game-play, and informational meetings (parent meeting and recruiting informational session).
What is EXACT's Cancellation Policy?
Because our camps have a limited capacity, we cannot offer refunds to campers who cancel for any reason. However, during registration you may purchase "No Questions Asked" (NQA) cancellation insurance that will allow you to receive a refund in the event that you are unable to attend the camp.
For those that do not purchase NQA cancellation insurance, we are only able to offer you a transfer of your registration fee less a credit transfer fee to cover EXACT's incurred event costs. Transfer fee is 20% (when notified 14+ days out) or 35% (when notified 1-14 days out from camp). The credit will be stored on your account in PrepHero (EXACT's Registration partner) and can be applied to any open EXACT camp within 12 months. There is no credit provided to no-shows at the camp, so please notify us early!
If you are already registered and need to cancel, please go to https://prephero.com/camps/
cancel and login using the account created during registration. Click here to learn about our weather policy. For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes, EXACT takes great care in ensuring compliance with NCAA rules, as college coaches are interacting and training with players on the field. In accordance with NCAA rules, EXACT camps are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as age, number and grade level. however, camp attendance at EXACT is never restricted by a camper's skill level or competitive experience. More information on NCAA compliance can be found here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
Open Enrollment Camp (NCAA)
- Yes, all EXACT events are open enrollment, complying with NCAA bylaws, allowing any and all athletes to participate. To read more about EXACT's approach to NCAA compliance and how we manage a positive training experience, click here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
My question is not covered here. Is there someone I can speak to at EXACT Sports?
- Yes, the best way to reach us is to email us at Director@exactsports.com. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days (but it is usually much quicker!).