Five Ways to Crush Your Next Face to Face with a College Coach:
- Prepare Your Body – Get 8 hours of sleep and eat a delicious yet nutritious breakfast.
- Present Yourself with Confident Posture – Head up, shoulders back, maintain eye contact and a firm handshake!
- Develop an Elevator Pitch – This includes your name, position, graduation year, hometown, club team, jersey number and what makes you special as a player.
- Ask an Informed Question – Follow up with a question that shows you’re interested but also informed about their school.
- Follow Up Via Email – Reiterate who you are, thank them for them time and provide a schedule of where you’ll be playing over the next few months.