PARTNER WITH EXACT
Fill in the below form to set up your partnership account with EXACT. This alliance gives your entire a community a variety of BENEFITS (listed below) for a GREAT camp experience (also see below). For instance, every family can receive a significant discount as a loyalty partner member, typically $50.00 or 10% reduction off tuition.
As a top sports destination within your community, EXACT would like to partner with you to Provide Your athletes & Families Access to Exclusive Partner Discounts & Resources.
Benefits to Your community's Members
About EXACT Sports
EXACT is the number one mental training partner for colleges (NCAA, NAIA, JUCO) in the world. Because of that, EXACT has a really tight relationship with thousands of college coaches that each want to instruct and evaluate players at our Showcase ID camps.
EXACT is the only ID & training camp program that is also funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the NCAA to conduct research on the development of youth and team factors of performance. Beyond colleges, EXACT has been the behavioral training partner for professional hockey (since 2007) and professional baseball (since 2010). Our mission is to use the behavioral/mental aspects of human performance to improve the success of youth athletes in the game, in the classroom, and in life. Our term for this is to help athletes GoMental!
Here are some quick tidbits about EXACT that might help explain how we support athletes & the families:
- 70.2% of EXACT campers go on to play college sports
- Expert behavioral/cognitive sports consultants for US Soccer, Pro Baseball, Pro Hockey & many NCAA colleges
- Recipient of over $1MM in research funding from National Institutes of Health to prevent negative outcomes in at-risk youth
- Selected by the NCAA as recipients of innovation funding on team dynamic research
- Founded 20 years ago on science by PhDs with both practical & theoretical experience
- Our camp is the highest endorsed camp program in the nation -- 98% of families recommend EXACT