Event Registration & Details
|Gender||State||Event Name||Start Date||Duration||Register Info|
|Boys||VA||Richmond Boys Exposure Camp||Gender: Boys State: VA||Fri, April 19th 2019||1.1875 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||PA||Philly Boys Exposure Camp||Gender: Boys State: PA||Sun, April 14th 2019||1.1875 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||NY||Buffalo Boys Exposure Camp||Gender: Boys State: NY||Sat, April 20th 2019||1.1875 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||CT||Northeast Boys Academic 50 ID Camp||Gender: Boys State: CT||Wed, July 24th 2019||3.25 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||OH||Columbus Boys Exposure Camp||Gender: Boys State: OH||Sun, May 19th 2019||1.1875 Day||RegisterLearn More|
|Boys||SC||South Carolina Boys Exposure Camp||Gender: Boys State: SC||Fri, May 24th 2019||1.1875 Day||RegisterLearn More|
Southwest Boys Academic 50 ID Camp
Google Map View
The #GoMental Movement
By starting the #GoMental movement, EXACT has enabled thousands of current collegiate, professional, and aspiring high school athletes to reach their performance goals. We hope you'll join us so that you can reach your own desired destination.
Traveling far to get to EXACT? Campers have the option to participate in the residential, overnight program. Typically, 20-40% of campers participate in this optional program. Those interested in lodging can add on during registration. Campers stay in EXACT-supervised accommodations with 1-3 fellow participating players. Friendship requests can be made to email@example.com. Included in the EXACT residency option are two nights lodging, dinners, breakfasts and shuttle between the camp game fields and the overnight accommodations (plus all the fun you can handle!).
If You Drive
Hockaday School, 11600 Welch Rd, Dallas, TX 75229 View in Google Map
In addition to a GPS location, we provide specific directions to all participants in pre-camp materials so you know exactly where to go and when to be there!
If You Fly
The following airport options are most convenient for the event location:
Dallas Love Field Airport ( DAL ) - 15 Mins
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport ( DFW ) - 35 Mins
If you are flying home after camp, we recommend booking a flight at 8pm or later if possible. EXACT will not be able to provide rides to and from the airport.
Athletes Traveling Alone
Players are welcome to travel to the EXACT ID Camp without an accompanying family member (though most do arrive with family). Players will have the option to get on the EXACT airport shuttle which will take the athlete from airport to camp (and back to airport after camp ends). Make sure to book your flight to arrive in the airport by 11am and have your departing flight leave after 8pm.
Great job and we look forward to attending more EXACT camps, as well as introduce my younger son to the camps when the time is right. Thank you!
Great experience meeting coaches, and having the discussion panel with coaches and parents. The games were fun and challenging, which I really enjoyed. Thanks EXACT!
When will confirmed coaches be announced?
We are in the process of selecting and confirming coaches now. The confirmed list will be added to the website in the next couple weeks.This event will feature coaches from some of the top regional institutions. EXACT has the largest college network in the country, as over 1,000 college coaches from top DI, DII, DIII, and NAIA programs around the country have participated in EXACT’s events. Our goal is give athletes maximum exposure to a broad range of college soccer options.You can see the coaches we had at our most recent events in the region on this event page by selecting the “EXACT’s College Network” tab which is the second option on the left-side menu on the event page.
Are all college coaches listed on the coaching staff actually going to be there?
- Yes - EXACT Sports hires all coaches to be on the field instructing and evaluating athletes throughout camp. All coaches listed on the coaching staff are confirmed to participate, instruct, evaluate and get to personally know the players.
Will players have an opportunity to get feedback from college coaches on the coaching staff?
- YES! Players begin interacting with college coaches from the moment they arrive at camp. Building personal relationships between players and college coaches is our specialty. One-on-one interaction is emphasized, as college coaches lead all training and game sessions. There is opportunity for feedback during training sessions, gameplay, lunch, and post camp. Each player will also meet 1-on-1 with a college coach for a formal evaluation at the conclusion of camp.
Are meals provided at a residential camp?
- For players who select the residential option, EXACT provides all meals starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with lunch on Day 3. Lunch is provided for all campers on Day 2 & 3. Snacks and drinks are provided for all campers on all three days. All players are encouraged to bring additional snacks as needed and a water bottle.
Is there training for Goalkeepers? (Academic 50 Soccer)
- Yes – the EXACT Academic 50 ID Camp has a special goalkeeper specific curriculum. The coaching staff always includes college goalkeeper coaches. In addition to gameplay, goalkeepers will participate in keeper-specific training sessions designed and led by college goalkeeper coaches, a keeper-specific recruiting panel, and a skills showcase observed by all 50+ college coaches in attendance. Finally, goalkeepers will have the option of adding a Goalkeeper Highlight Video to their registration (option available during registration).
How can I sign up for the Goalkeeper Video Program?
- We offer a Video Program is an add-on available for purchase by goalkeepers attending an EXACT ID Camp. Purchase can be made during registration (at a significantly discounted pre-order rate) or at camp (at full price). Details about the video can be found under the sidebar “Goalkeeper ID Camp + Video Program”.
Is there a trainer on-site at camp?
- Yes – there is an Athletic Trainer on-site during all gameplay & training. Your well-being is a priority!
What do players need to bring to camp?
- Soccer equipment to bring includes soccer clothes, cleats, shin guards, ball, water bottle, socks, goalkeeper gloves*, and GYM SHOES/FLATS.
Can parents watch?
- Parents are more than welcome to attend any of the sessions throughout the day. This includes, training, afternoon game-play, and informational meetings (parent meeting and recruiting informational session).
What is EXACT's Cancellation Policy?
Because our camps have a limited capacity, we cannot offer refunds to campers who cancel for any reason. However, during registration you may purchase "No Questions Asked" (NQA) cancellation insurance that will allow you to receive a refund in the event that you are unable to attend the camp.
For those that do not purchase NQA cancellation insurance, we are only able to offer you a transfer of your registration fee less a credit transfer fee to cover EXACT's incurred event costs. Transfer fee is 20% (when notified 14+ days out) or 35% (when notified 1-14 days out from camp). The credit will be stored on your account in PrepHero (EXACT's Registration partner) and can be applied to any open EXACT camp within 12 months. There is no credit provided to no-shows at the camp, so please notify us early!
If you are already registered and need to cancel, please go to https://prephero.com/camps/
cancel and login using the account created during registration. Click here to learn about our weather policy. For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes, EXACT takes great care in ensuring compliance with NCAA rules, as college coaches are interacting and training with players on the field. In accordance with NCAA rules, EXACT camps are open to any and all that would like to attend, but may limit attendance based on several factors, such as age, number and grade level. however, camp attendance at EXACT is never restricted by a camper's skill level or competitive experience. More information on NCAA compliance can be found here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
Open Enrollment Camp (NCAA)
- Yes, all EXACT events are open enrollment, complying with NCAA bylaws, allowing any and all athletes to participate. To read more about EXACT's approach to NCAA compliance and how we manage a positive training experience, click here: https://exactsports.com/ncaa-compliant/
My question is not covered here. Is there someone I can speak to at EXACT Sports?
- Yes, the best way to reach us is to email us at Director@exactsports.com. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days (but it is usually much quicker!).